Sunday, April 1, 2012

Easy Springtime White Chocolate Pretzel Bites



who doesn't love an easy, quick springtime treat? Pretty sure my husband and I ate all of these within a couple of hours. oooppsss...

Here is what you need: 
Pretzels- Choose any type you like, the square type are fun, but all I had were the original shape.
Hugs or Kisses
M&M's or Sixlets

Preheat oven to 275 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper, pretzels and unwrapped chocolate. (Feel free to eat some as you unwrap, that's half the fun :)
.
Once preheated, place the cookie sheet in the oven for about 3 or 4 minutes.

Gently place M & M's/Sixlets on the soft chocolate and Voila! cute little nests. You can see I left my chocolate in the oven for a tad too long so it was good and melted... this is where the parchment paper came in handy... less clean up! But once it cools the chocolate actually fills the crevices better so my mistake turned out ok i think ;)  

Love the spring colors. :)


-Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment