Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easy Brownie Cookies with Choco and PB chips

Okay, so if you love brownies and cookies, then this is the cookie for you. 
They turned out so YUMMY. They tasted just like a brownie but with a cookie consistency. My husband absolutely loved them. He basically ate them all. 
I put chocolate chips and reeses peanut butter chips in them. mm
Ingredients:
box of brownie mix
1/2 cup of flour (i used a tiny bit more than that)
6 tablespoons of Canola Oil
2 eggs
2 tbsp of water
1/4 bag of semi sweet choco chips (depending on how many you want in)
1/4 bag of Peanut Butter Chips (i wish i used more of these, they are my current obsession)


Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl mix together all of the ingredients. 
Then you will place them on a lightly greased cookie sheet. I personally used the I can't Believe its not butter spray, and it worked great. 


It may be a little gooey. 
Then use a spoon and drop the cookie dough on the cookie sheet about 2 inches apart. 
Only bake for 9-10 minutes, just until the cookies have just lost their gloss. You don't want to overcook these. 
I like to just place them randomly... i put some a little too close... oops... good thing I wasn't too worried about the presentation!
Wait about 1 minute for them to cool, then enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment