Tuesday, April 10, 2012

CROCKPOT Spanish Italian Chicken with Rice

I made a delicious chicken, which the recipe was supposed to taste like Cafe Rio's Chicken, which I've never had before (because the pork is too yummy), and I made it a little differently. So I couldn't tell you if it tasted like it or not, but I can tell you that it was great! It was different, but still good enough to eat. We ate it over rice, then as leftovers we had it as salad and also burritos. So many uses!



Ingredients:

2lbs of Chicken Breast (I used the tenderloins and not as much chicken because we have a miniature crockpot)
3/4 bottle of Italian Salad Dressing
1-2 tsp of Minced Garlic
1 packet of Ranch Dressing (dry)
1/2 cup of water
about 1Tbsp chili powder





Place all of the ingredients into the slow cooker on high for 5-6 hrs, or if you keep it on low, have it on about 8 hrs.




This is what it looked like all together. 


After it has cooked for said time, then just shred the chicken. I used two forks to do so. (I also let it cook just a tad bit longer so that the juices are well into the chicken) 


Then serve and enjoy!! 

(don't mind the blurriness, it still was delicious!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment